We have over 1800 members, and we always welcome new members. Membership is available to anyone aged 55 or older, and the suggested donation is $20.00 per year. Please stop in at our Center and take a tour of our facilities to learn about our classes and activities. No appointment is necessary.
We offer pinochle, poker, bridge, mahjongg, exercise classes, tai chi, tap dancing, line dancing, chorus, billiards, current events, art, crafts, knitting, and other activities. We also have a spaghetti dinner, fashion show, craft fair, and other events.
For more information, or if you have any questions, call 215-348-0565. We accept cash, check, major credit cards, or Paypal. Look for our link to Paypal.
- Receive our Newsletter (the “Bridge”) quarterly
- Sign-up for AARP Tax Preparation
- Members may pick up bread and baked goods donated by local supermarkets
- Membership fee is tax deductible
- Members are eligible to volunteer at the Center
- Members help to keep our Center financially strong
FORMS BELOW CAN BE MAILED, WALKED IN OR ATTACHED TO AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT MEMBERS – use this link to download our RENEWAL FORM.