Become a Volunteer!
To actually volunteer, click here to print our form, complete the information, and stop by with the form to discuss how we can support each other to make for a more complete and informed community.
Our Center relies on many volunteers to help keep the activities and services available to our community. We always welcome new volunteers, and there are many different volunteer opportunities. These include:
– Front desk receptionist
– Bun Bake
– Internet instructor
– Smart Phone guru
– Newsletter production
– Web site and Facebook update and maintenance
– Food donation pickup and distribution
– Basic gardening and landscape
– Meals on Wheels (Click here for more information)
– Start and host a club of your own based on your special skills or interests
For more information please call our Center at 215-348-0565.